Thursday, April 10, 2008

Our Matthew is three today!


Today it's Matthew's special day! He is three years old! I'm going to call him in just a little bit to sing him "Happy Birthday." I can't wait to hear his voice!
Three weeks ago today, Grandpa Jones and I arrived at Fort Bliss for our visit there. It went by much too fast. I had a lot of fun with you, Matthew ~ we read a lot of books together, colored some pictures, wrote your name tons of times, did sticker books, played school, climbed at the playground, took walks, rode a miniature train, dug in the white sand, went to the zoo, ate ice cream, had lots hugs and kisses ... and I miss you, little grandson ...
HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY, MATTHEW!


Kind Father: Please give Matthew John a heart to know You.
Please help him to follow You all the days of his life
and to know there is no one like You ...

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

Happy Birthday Matthew!

Laurie said...

I am very encouraged as I read about your family. We are also Joneses that love the Lord. We are still in the middle of raising our kids and don't have grandchildren yet. (Thank goodness...my oldest is 16.) I love that you are passing along this godly heritage to your family. You are a model for me.
Take care,
Laurie Jones
Oxford,MS