Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Emma's Birthday Card

This is the card I made for Emma's 13th birthday. Since we had been to Grand Haven earlier in the week and I had taken so many pictures of the kiddos that day, I had a lot of photos that I could use for her card. More than anything, I want Emma to know that she is loved--by her Grandma (me) but more importantly, by the awesome God who made her, and the Lord Jesus who has rescued her.
The children and I have been slowly (very) memorizing 10-word Scriptures to help us in our faith journey. I decided to include three of those verses on her card. 
I love these pictures of Emma Joy. I love this precious young lady unlike anyone else on this earth--I did not say I loved her BETTER or BEST; but the love I have for her is unique and very intense.
My prayer is that my Emma Joy will have "eyes and ears of faith this year, and a heart that listens and obeys everything You ask of her. Draw her near to you, Lord Jesus. Keep her safe within your protection. Keep her from every evil thing. Have Your way in her heart and life. Amen."

No comments: