Saturday, August 15, 2015

The Imagination Station, Grand Haven!

Remember how I said I had an agenda on Monday when I took the kiddos to the beach? I did have a definite agenda … but then the freighter appeared … and we spent a LOT of time enjoying that part of our day. I had wanted to take them all on the Harbour Trolley, but we were running out of time; so I gave them the choice--the trolley or the extremely cool playground?
Thankfully, it was a unanimous decision to go to The Imagination Station playground that is adjacent to the "Y" not far from the Coast Guard Station. I knew they would LOVE this place ...
We really were down to our last half hour, so time was limited ...
The children made the best of every single second ...
They climbed and chased and ran and hid and slid and … well, they did everything.
Isn't this such a cool place?
This is where I used to take my boys when they were young. We hardly ever went to Grand Haven without stopping here before heading out of town.
They've kept the place very nicely maintained and added a few areas as well.
Emma loved this boat.
I asked her to pretend she was on the bow of The Titanic (like in the movie) … she did very nicely.
This is such a great place to photograph children.


And the kids just lose themselves in this great play place.
Matthew had a blast!
So did Christopher! They right away met up with some other kids and made fast friends.
But now and again, we would all meet up and be together once again.
I took a ridiculous amount of photographs here.
But aren't these great pictures of these beautiful children?
We had such a great time.








It's hard to stop smiling at such a fun place. Matthew! I LOVE your smile here.
And Emma! You are growing up so fast, dear dear granddaughter.






This was a great way to end our time in Grand Haven.




It's a very magical kind of place!


Look at Matthew yucking it up on this apparatus ...


And Emma too!






We will surely return to The Imagination Station soon!

No comments: