Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Some Saturday pictures in Muskegon

 I set my alarm Saturday morning for 6:30 because I thought it might be nice to take some morning shots of the beach and lighthouses. However, I was SO tired from the prior week and from staying awake too late the night before, that I actually did not get out to the beach until nearly 8:00 AM.
 The weather had not changed one single iota. But actually, I was okay with it. I really love the summer months and anytime I am this near to Lake Michigan--well, I am not going to complain!
 You wouldn't think I would need another wave picture after the thousands I have taken … but you do realize that each and every wave is unique don't you?
 The clouds were still heavy … and there was not much sun ...
 but seagulls were in abundance ...
 And I love seagulls!

 There was plenty of empty beach to walk on and no people were around to "spoil" my pictures either!




 I took a very long walk--first south, and then north ...
 I love this boardwalk.
 And this sign too!
 And these gorgeous flowers remind me of … the last trumpet call (for some reason). I am going to have to find those Scriptures and see what they look like with this photo ...

 I don't know the name of this flower!
 Below is the underside of a Queen Anne's lace. I think they are lovely no matter how you shoot them.
 And this was just an interesting weed (below) ...
 It was a wonderfully lonely morning ...





I got lots of exercise walking the beach. I am sore everywhere, but that's because I am out of shape and getting old. Sigh.

No comments: