Sunday, April 29, 2018

Brendan's Spring Program

Friday, April 27:  Due to a regrettable "senior moment" ... I have no pictures of this event. I THOUGHT I had uploaded my camera to my computer Friday night when I returned home after Brendan's program! But actually, I had just viewed them on my camera and was too tired to do one more thing ... so I went to bed and fell immediately to sleep. In the morning, I picked up my camera under the false assumption that I no longer needed the photos and promptly erased every last one of them.

The pictures would have illustrated Brendan singing with the K-2nd grades. Brendan is one of four in his Kingergarten class; and actually, most days there are only three because one of the children only attends one day per week. The children did a nice job--Brendan was a little "off" from his usual self due to an annoyance he found with a tiny piece of skin that was hanging off his upper lip (!!), so all the while he was singing, he was trying to yank it off of his lip with his hand (which makes singing rather difficult). 


The rest of the program was more of a "recital" with individual students playing piano numbers and then the other grades doing songs in between.


Baby Aidan sat with me during much of the program and then we passed him off between his mama, Dylan and back to me. He was super tired, but he is not one to miss out on any fun ...


I took some pictures of Brendan explaining his art work to us. All of the children had samples of their art work hanging in the hallways. One of Brendan's was of a starry night. Little Aidan walked around the hallways too. He is SO TINY! I had taken pictures of him walking beside Brendan, which made Brendan look HUGE by comparison. 


Sigh ... no pictures of the brothers walking together ... no pictures of Brendan's pictures ... or Brendan singing ... or Dylan holding Aidan ... or Kelly with the boys ... Sigh and double-sigh!

No comments: