Monday, July 10, 2023

July 8 A short time with KT

Saturday:  I had a special commitment tonight at 5:45, so I arranged with Jesse to pick Kaity up a bit early so that we would still have time together. She's had quite a few days with the loss of Albus and other things going on with a friend of the family's grandma dying, etc. 

SO ... Kaity and I went shopping for some frames for those pictures of Albus and her that I printed out--we found three matching frames at Walmart, and then we went over to Altitude so that she could jump for awhile. We never did end up over at my house.

Altitude is very crowded on Saturdays (duh), but Kaity always manages somehow to find someone to run around with ...










Today, she was super helpful of a few little kids who wanted to be able to get up onto the ledge. The younger of these two girls (in green skirts) had no trouble climbing up the wall to get to the ledge; but her older sister was NOT a climber. Kaity boosted her up without a problem!





Kaity actually came to the rescue of quite a few kiddos with extra boosts, or helping them get down, or just laughing with them. Good job, Kaity!


Even though we had a shorter time together today, it was SO GOOD to be with Kaity. My heart is happy with the time we can spend together. She's growing up so quickly now, and I do treasure these times with her.


No comments: