Saturday, July 1, 2023

June 29 Kaity's birthday card

This is the card I designed this year for Kaitlynn's eleventh birthday:

 

All of these pictures of Kaity are from the last two months in her life. I have SO MANY great photos of her--it was difficult to chose which ones to use. The front cover of her card was from the day we went to the John Ball Zoo.

These next pictures are from our afternoon at Deer Track Junction:

This picture is from our VERY COLD day at Lake Michigan ... when Kaity went swimming in water that was 57 degrees with a gusty wind blowing and an outside temperature of 74! It's true, Kaity--you DO bring me a lot of JOY. I love this verse in Psalm 139 about God's thoughts about us being SO NUMEROUS, they outnumber the grains of sand. That's a LOT of thoughts, Lord!
The back of her card is all from the sweet wedding we attended for Jen and Joe back a few weeks ago.
Doesn't Kaity look so pretty all dressed up? I loved this day with you, Kaity!

No comments: