Wednesday, May 4, 2022

April 20 Meet Leonardo

Wednesday:  I woke up this morning at nearly 8:30. I slept really well. I decided to have my cup of tea outside on the front deck to enjoy the mild weather and beautiful blue skies.

I had forgotten that Florida has these cute little lizards ... look how CUTE he is! I named him Leonardo and sent a picture of him to Dylan and Kelly, as well as Emma and Kaity. David clarified that this little reptile is actually a GECKO ... so ... perhaps his name can be Leonardo Echo ... the gecko ... !

He wasn't one bit shy! It looks like he is attempting to be ferocious! Look at his little legs and feet! I wanted so badly to be able to pick him up and have a closer look ... but he would NOT allow me! He ran away every time.
It turns out that Leonardo has a bunch of family members ... like a LOT of them ... they run all over the outside of the houses ... on the siding, the brick walls, porches ... it was very fun to watch them. I bet they are very soft to touch. Perhaps in heaven I will have a pet gecko!

While David was working this afternoon, I walked over to the pool and swam for an hour. It was 80 degrees and perfect! 

No comments: