Wednesday, May 11, 2022

May 11 Intoxicating ...

Wednesday:  Since I was out in Rockford this afternoon shopping at Aunt Candy's Toy Company (for dear Gregory Callaghan's upcoming 2nd birthday), I walked along the Rogue River for a mile or so and just ... breathed in Spring. This time of year, green is always my very favorite color. Unfortunately, I was without my camera (I can't believe I walked out of the house without it!). So these pictures are just shot with my phone.


"Let the land burst forth with every sort of grass and seed-bearing plant ... and God saw that it was GOOD."  Genesis 1.10

Mmm ... spring certainly was "bursting forth" today and the JOY of it nearly took my breath away. 

I need to remember that Rockford is less than a 10 minute drive from my house. I really really NEED to walk on a regular basis, but I find walking around my neighborhood to be terribly boring at times. 
There is so much going on along the Rogue River, no matter what season. Today, it was dominated by GEESE and their offspring. I had to be super careful. I got "hissed" at 100x at least by very protective parent geese ...

I also got to see this lovely swan ... 
Hasn't God made such beautiful things for us to enjoy?! He is so AWESOME.


No comments: