Sunday, May 15, 2022

May 14 Celebrating Gregory Callaghan

Saturday:  I picked up Kaity from Jesse this morning at 10:30 and we drove over to Dylan and Kelly's for Cal's #2 birthday celebration. We arrived at the very same time Kelly was returning home from Costco with lots of good stuff! We ate yummy pizza and veggies together for lunch.



Look at little Cal "edging" his way past Erin ... he was on the move!
Oh my word ... what a precious little person you are, Callaghan!

I asked if I could take a picture of Erin ... so Aidan jumped behind her and bombed it ...
SO ... I just kept snapping away to see what would happen ...
Don't they have the dearest little faces?
Callaghan decided to join in and make it a threesome ...
Cuties!
This SUPER huge  #2  balloon was very much appreciated by this little monkey ...


It looks like he is holding a very large duck at times ... or swan ...

The balloon strings kept getting caught on his little toes, which was a bit frustrating for Cal.








Look at Kaity trying to comfort Aidan--he was upset because he wanted to be more "in charge" of getting the presents out of the back room for his brother to open--there was a special one especially wrapped by Aidan that he wanted to bring out himself, but since he is quite a "dictatorial" child Dylan tries to keep a rein on Aidan running the show over there (which he would very much like to do!); hence, Aidan's tears. I like how Kaity went over to try to comfort him.
I took way too many pictures at the party, so I am going to continue with more (!!) in the next post.

No comments: