Wednesday, May 18, 2022

May 17 Jumping Kiddos

Tuesday:  Yay, Kelly, who purchased memberships with the kids over at Altitude--meaning, I can take them there whenever I want! I WANTED to today! Look at the FUN we had!

This is the dodge ball area ...


Aidan liked it VERY much if I chased him around until I smacked him good with the ball. He did pretty good getting me as well. I was NOT on the trampolines jumping ... but I was allowed to be on the side pads to play with the kids.
Here is one of the "FOAM PITS" which the kids all enjoyed, almost more than the trampolines!


Brendan put out the challenge:  "Anyone want to take me on?"
Aidan jumped to the challenge, but is quite a bit smaller than his big brother ... and lost 3 out of 3 battles.


Erin jumping off a ledge ... not a clear picture--we tried it a dozen times, but this was the best I could do.

I just love these pictures of the kids!


Oh my word, Erin. Aren't you the sweetest little thing ever?



Brendan, hiding in the foam ...

Aidan tried to dig his way to the bottom. He requested that I BURY him ... so I did! 
This big area is not a trampoline, but more of a deep, soft mattress ... the kids looked like they were going to nap here they were so comfortable!


At my house later (about 1:15) ... we ate a good lunch, read books while we ate, read more books after I cleaned up the table ...

Belle/Belle stayed on the couch with us most of the afternoon. She is finally not freaked out by the kids. Yes!
Aidan made his usual book ... so SO cute.

 Since Chris's graduation is tonight, we planned for me to take the kids to Kelly's workplace where Dylan and Callaghan were going to meet and take the kids from me. It worked out perfectly.

No comments: