Wednesday, May 11, 2022

May 10 Not for all the $$ in the world ...

Tuesday:  These cute kiddos came to play today--nothing unusual about that--afterall, it is TUESDAY. But oh ... if you could only experience the JOY I had today with them! There isn't enough money in all the world that could equal how precious a time we had together. First of all, Brendan read to me the entire car trip from his house to Mayflower Church to pick up the little kids from preschool, then from there all the way to my driveway. He had brought with him a Calvin and Hobbes book (one I had bought for Dylan as a young boy) and as Brendan read, we laughed and laughed. I love it so much when Brendan reads to me and shares the joy in his heart ... it's super special.

Brendan certainly enjoys our ALFREDO the alligator puppet. Brendan alleged that Alfredo was SO hungry, he was going to EAT whatever he could find in my refrigerator!

Look at dear Brendan's happy face ... I could STILL eat this child right up ...
Mr. Aidan played us some musical numbers on my recorder ...
Miss Erin cooked us LOTS of yummy meals ... she really enjoys the food toys around here.
We sat down for awhile at my computer to make PhotoBooth pictures and videos ... oh.my.word. What a crack-up these guys are!


Cuties! We also did about two hours of art play at the table ... see next post!

No comments: