Monday, May 9, 2022

May 7 Kaity LOVES puppets

Saturday:  I picked Kaity up rather late tonight because she had gone to the zoo with her family all afternoon. I knew we would only have a short time and Kaity had already eaten dinner. I was excited to introduce her to Alfredo.  She thought he was crazy funny and we had a blast "feeding" him various objects. Kaity is so much fun to play with when she pretends.

In the picture below, Kaity is showing me how she can now touch my ceiling when standing on one of my chairs. Kaity has grown FOUR inches since last summer. I think she will be my tallest granddaughter when she is all grown up.

Since we were playing puppets, Kaity got Charlie out of the closet. We keep him on a hanger in the coat closet because the little kids are too rough with him and his strings get hopelessly twisted and tangled when he is out in the open. Kaity does a really good job keeping his strings in the right place.


I showed Kaity a few pictures of my Florida/Georgia/S. Carolina trip. We were wondering just exactly WHAT species of bird Charlie is, so I was showing Kaity the Great Egret I photographed down by the bay.
We still can't decide anything more about Charlie's bird background ... because--have you ever seen a bird quite like Charlie! Me either!

No comments: