Friday, May 6, 2022

May 6 Meet ALFREDO

Friday:  At the risk of ALL you people who never read this blog thinking I have lost my mind (I can hear my brother David saying, "You're a nut!" and hoping he doesn't mean this literally), I am posting my newest puppet--none of the grandchildren have met him yet--he only arrived late last night at my house! I love him to pieces already and I KNOW we are going to have tons of fun with him.

Alfredo ("Fred" for short) is a super soft hand puppet (made in China--where else?), about 14" high. His mouth opens super wide, and his eyelids can be closed or opened ...

Alfredo is known to be always, always, ALWAYS ferociously hungry ...
The extra cool thing is that Alfredo has an opening in his mouth that leads down to a little pouch inside of his puppet body ...

This allows Alfredo to be fed small objects (of which I have a multitude around here) that will end up in his stomach (which has a velcro opening to then retrieve them). My little kiddos are going to split up laughing at this little puppet and will play endless hours with him ... worth every penny of the $24 I spent for him on Amazon.

Tomorrow when Kaity comes over, I'm going to surprise her with Alfredo. I ordered the book I saw at the airport in Tampa Bay, "Chomp Goes the Alligator" and it is supposed to arrive tomorrow. I hope it comes before I have to say goodbye to Kaity for the night.

So long for now, from me and Alfredo! And NO, NO, NO ... I have not lost my mind. I promise.


No comments: