Sunday, May 22, 2022

May 19 Kaity and Kenzie

Thursday:  I had kind of "toyed" with the idea of taking Kaity to Versluys Park today to swim ... but the weather rather made a negative decision about that idea today. Too cool. Too windy. Possible rain. Thankfully, I hadn't mentioned the possibility to Kaity--she will swim in ANY condition whatsoever! 

We ended up hanging out at my house for awhile and then meeting Kaity's bestie, Kenzie, over at Altitude. They had such fun together. These are the usual lousy action pictures ... blurry ... just plain BAD. I still cannot figure out how to take an action shot and freeze the frame so that this doesn't happen. But, for what it is worth, these are the less terrible pictures I took of the girls today:


These girls jump VERY high ... looks like Kaity is sitting in an invisible chair!

Kenzie challenged Kaity to a duel over on the Battle Beam. Kenzie won 4 battles to ZERO for Kaity. I was rather shocked ...

They also spent a lot of time on the trapeeze today ...







Here they are pretending to be DEAD. I was HALF dead just trying to keep up with them!

I requested some "still" pictures of the girls because I KNEW the action shots would not be good. Kenzie was very kind to comply ...
... Kaity? Not so much.
The girls had one last round on the Battle Beam before it was time to go ...

OOPS ... there she goes!


I surely enjoyed this fun time with Kaity and Kenzie. It's very special to have a close friend like this, and I'm so thankful these two enjoy each other so much.

No comments: