Saturday, March 17, 2018

Aidan, dear Aidan, turns ONE!

Saturday, March 10:  TOMORROW is actually Aidan's birthday--but thankfully, it was celebrated today! I'm so glad; otherwise, I would have missed out. 
Dylan and Kelly decided to keep Aidan's first birthday a somewhat quiet and simple affair. It was all of that and it was PERFECT. 
Baby Aidan enjoyed a yummy chocolate, gluten-free cupcake and shared it with his folks, very generously. 

This is a child after my own heart -- a definite chocolate lover. 
 And dear Kelly--could you be any more tender and sweet than you are? Such a mom! Such blessed little boys to have you!
I'm not sure what Brendan is saying to me here ... mostly because I am posting more than a week late and I can't for the life of me remember!
 "Uncle Nick" was an invited guest. He is well loved and important to this family!
 Aidan received lots of lovely presents. His little heart was happy.
 His little party was exactly at his morning nap time, however, and he was VERY sleepy.
 But Aidan is not one to miss out on social doings just because he is a little bit sleepy. This child loves being with people.

Brendan liked the little FP tugboat I gave Aidan. The Captain's name is MORTIMER, Mortimer Montgomery to be exacty. Brendan liked the name very much but struggled to remember it! 
 Wee Aidan is beyond tired in the next pics, so Dylan was reading him his favorite stories ...

 Aidan's god-parents were at the party--such beautiful folk they are ... I apologize, but I cannot remember their names.

 I love this of Kelly and baby Aidan ...

 Brendan decided to hang upside-down for awhile ...

So ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY Aidan Paul! I hope and pray that you come to know Jesus as King and Savior at a young age, dear little man, and go on to love and serve Him all the days of your life. Your Grandma Carol loves you.

No comments: