Saturday, March 17, 2018

The LAST Thursday wrestling meet

Thursday, March 8:  It was the boys' last home wrestling meet of the season, so I showed up to watch. Kaity-rascal was there too and made sure I was entirely distracted throughout the entire meet (smile).
Wrestling is kind of a tedious sport, but it has been good for these guys. Christopher truly enjoys being part of a group of kids who do sports together. I'm very glad about that. He has made some good friends that way. 
 And wrestling has been especially good for Matthew. I believe he has gained some confidence and courage from this season of wrestling. I think it would be pretty scary to go out there and face someone who could potentially "pin" you in 30 seconds. Matt proved to be a good fighter and I am quite proud of him. Thank you, Lord, for the ways you teach these boys about life.
Kaity and I were in and out, so to speak ... mostly OUT in the hallways playing hide-'n-seek or whatever else Kaitlynn Jane had in mind. She is something else, and I love her to pieces. 

No comments: