Saturday, March 17, 2018

ANOTHER Wednesday?!!

March 7, Wednesday:  Brendan and I were "forced" into another Wednesday because "the boys" have their last home wrestling match on Thursday and I do not want to miss it!
Brendan was all about TRAINS tonight ... 
 Brendan has very definite ideas about his track layout ...
If I get TOO interfering, he just tells me: "No, grandma ... not like that ... like THIS!" 
He did give me a tiny bit of liberty to build near the end, just to appease me I think. 
You are precious, Brendan! 

After a few hours of trains (I'm not kidding!), Brendan wandered back to the toy room to play with the marble run. 
 He was quite impressed with Matthew's creation from the weekend and decided he would build some of his own.
Frankly, it is not a simple matter to build a successful marble run; however, Brendan persisted and came up with a very good design of his own. He was pleased. 
 To finish out our time together, we ate CHOCOLATE ice cream in BLUE cones ...

 Mr. Brendan was exceptionally pleased about this ...

 You are loved, dear Little Fellow ...
... so SO much.

No comments: