Friday, March 30, 2018

These little grand-boys ...

Thursday, March 28:  I went out to the swim place again this week to play with Aidan while Brendan had his lesson. We walked all over the place together. Usually, Aidan wants to crawl everywhere and wiggles out of my arms to do so ...
 But this afternoon, he was a little sleepy and extra cuddly (so nice) ... so we stuck together like glue.
 We took these selfies just for the fun of it ...
 Isn't Aidan the sweetest little thing?
 Ah! He slays me!
After his swim lesson, Brendan and I drove the scenic route (down Petits) to the Beach House. We animated Sarah (my sheep) all the way home and had great conversations with her about Brendan's day and life in general ...
 Brendan likes window stickers a LOT. He combined a bunch of eggs on my window so that a baby chickie could be inside ...
 ... and slowly hatch out.
 I love watching this little person play.
 He is so creative and expressive.
 We also did the WHOLE Easter story using my story eggs. Brendan was fascinated (sorry, no pictures). I'm pretty sure we spent 20 solid minutes talking about the last week of Jesus' life. Brendan loves a good story ... and THIS one is about as GOOD as stories get!
 Chocolate ice cream is Brendan's favorite ... so we did that too.
I look forward to this time together every week, dear grandson.  
You bless my heart. You are a treasure.

No comments: