Sunday, February 17, 2019

A snowy hike

Sunday, February 17:  It's been quite a lovely winter here in West Michigan, if you like that sort of thing, that is. I DO, as long as it confines itself to the months of December, January, February and perhaps HALF of March ...
 Today, was a good day to take a short winter hike. Sadly, NO sunshine, so NO shadows ... or sparkles either. Not much of a wind, so it was not unbearable to be outside.
 Lots of gray ... lots of snow ... 
 This is the Rogue River, and I am at Rogue River Park taking these pictures. Nothing much to admire here exactly ... but these are some of the best of the 50+ I shot today, so I'm posting them!
 This was a super pretty spot this fall ... the colors were absolutely amazing at the end of October.



 I like the peace of these scenes ... it's hard to equal the beauty ... and almost rivals the beach (in summer).




The End.

No comments: