Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Baby Aidan comes to play

Monday, February 11:  Little Lamb Aidan came over today and we immediately set up our trains ... well, sort of ... I never did complete our small layout as Aidan was into every little thing in my house--all at once it seems!
 Aidan will be TWO a month from today! Can you believe it! Me either!
 Aidan loves it here at my house. I'm so glad.
 He loves to play cars and trains ...

 He is a pretty fastidious little person ... I'm certain I spelled that wrong ...

We went to Trader Joe's on our way to my house and picked out some garlic-laced humus for this little person to dip his rice crackers in. This was suggested by Kelly. It was a huge hit, too, and I was so thankful to have something healthy for Aidan to eat. He also dipped cucumbers and organic carrots in his humus, and he was super pleased. For once, I did not take any pictures of Aidan eating.

No comments: