Sunday, February 17, 2019

Double trouble

Saturday, February 16:  After our sledding misadventure, we came over to the Beach House to play. Since Kaity's new favorite game is Hide 'N Seek, guess what we played? Yikes! I wasn't sure Brendan would go for this game, but he actually LOVED it.
 Kaity had brought baby Jo-Jo and her puppy over, so she hid those for Brendan and I to find. Brendan decided to hide baby Moses, and I (naturally) hid Hildegard.
 I'm just going to run these pictures of Kaity and Brendan looking for Hildy ...
 I found a "new" hiding place and wasn't giving ANY hints ...
 They looked EVERYWHERE and could NOT find her!
 I finally gave in and started giving the "warm" "cold" "hot" "burning" "freezing" hints until they FINALLY found her hiding in the square table drawer!
 Kaity also requested that we get out her Treehouse adventure (Playmobil). These two laughed and played SO well together. I was super pleased. Their laughter was very pretty music to my ears.


 And THEN, to close out our playtime, Kaity suggested we do puppet shows with the puppet theatre. What a hoot!

 The stories these guys came up with were a scream.
I'm going to have to make a point to get these kiddos together more often. Cousins need to grow up together, don't you think?!?!?

No comments: