Sunday, February 24, 2019

Katy and Jo-Jo

Saturday, February 23:  Well, it was just the two of us (or should I say the THREE) of us yesterday over at my house. The last few weeks, Kaity-dear has been VERY into nurturing her babies. She switches back and forth between being the "big sister" and the "mommy" but she is ALWAYS the caregiver ... and happily so.
 Evidently Jo-Jo fell down and scraped her knee, which necessitated some Neosporine and a bandaid (both were thankfully in my medicine cupboard). We patched Jo-Joe up and she got some extra snuggle time in with Kaity.


 Isn't this precious of Kaity? Isn't her JOY almost palpable? You know something? I think ALL mom's have that kind of joy ... at least most of the time ... while loving their babies.
 My baby Moses (the smaller doll) got in on the loving too. Moses got to hang out with Jo-Jo all afternoon! He got rocked to sleep, tucked into bed, carted around in his very own wheeled tool shop, got taken to the indoor playground (i.e. stool and homemade slide) ...



 Kaity even gave Jo-Jo her first piano lesson. Look at Kaity's face as she loves on this little doll!



 Kaity also did some window art for me ...

 And we did 100 other things in the five hours we had together ... Kaity fairly wore me out going from one thing to the next ... some days are like that with Kaity. She was also very bouncy ... but that means she is happy, so that's just fine with me.

I love you, dear Kaity-Girl!

No comments: