Friday, February 15, 2019

Winter at Calvin's ecological habitat

Wednesday, February 13:  I had a few errands to run before picking Brendan up this afternoon and as I was driving right past the ecological park anyway, I thought I'd take a quick walk on the main path and just snap a few pictures ...
 The sun refused to shine, but it was NOT cold or windy ... so I thought I would just spent 30 minutes walking in the beauty of our winter.
 I'm never disappointed out in the woods ... there is magic everywhere ... even without the shadows ...
 The snow-painted trees seem to call to me ...
 And the little pathways are always alluring ...

 I simply cannot resist walking where there is NOT a person in sight ... only the sounds of the few birds, the crunching snow, an occasional branch breaking ...



 These pictures are probably nothing I will use in my cards, but I've posted them because afterall, THIS blog is a photo-journal, and this is part of what I did today!

No comments: