Saturday, February 23, 2019

The museum once again

Thursday, February 21:  I'm so glad to be a grandparent member at the downtown Grand Rapids Public Museum! I've certainly gotten my $90 worth per year with the grandkids. I think I will do it every single year, along with Meijer Gardens AND the John Ball Zoo.
 Kaity and I drove downtown after I picked her up from school this afternoon, with a detour to the Avon store over on Alpine ... one of Kaity's favorite rooms is the DOLL room. She loves to play in here and I'm so glad!
 Thursday afternoons are good times to come here ... there are NO crowds, and it is so much more fun to play when there is room enough!






 I think Kaity's second favorite thing is the carousel. We always ride it 2x in a row (as long as there is not a line of children waiting their turn). She just loves it so much.

 Look how happy she is!
 I love you, Kaity-Girl!


 We visited the "Toy" exhibit and spent the rest of our time checking out all of the toys from way back in time (most of those were behind glass), even ones from when I was a little girl!
 Kaity drew some pictures ...
 She also likes to play in this little play house that has a cool kitchen and fake food, etc.

 It is still pretty cold in Grand Rapids. While walking to the parking ramp, Kaity hoisted herself up on this walkway by the museum and pretended to touch a few stars ...


No comments: