Tuesday, February 12, 2019

More from Great Wolf ...

Monday, February 4, 2019:  This post probably has pictures from Tuesday as well, but it's several days after the fact now and I can't seem to sort out which days we did what. Anyway ...
 Our accommodations were VERY nice. You see, we had a "suite" of sorts with a kitchenette including sink, microwave and mini-refrigerator ... so we had the option to bring food with us from home, as well as to bring food up TO our room from the restaurants downstairs. Below is Aidan enjoying his french fries dipped in MUSTARD.
 And here is our babies, all dressed up to go to the water park ... Regretfully, I did not take a single picture of the water park. Can you believe it? It's just that it was a bit overwhelming for me. I guess I'm old. It was FULL of slides, fountains, water guns, a lazy river, swimming pools, and a ton of fun. 
 Some time, later in the day on Monday, we got to eat Brendan's birthday cake. I love these pictures of his darling happy face.
 Since Aidan is a gluten-free (and every other allergy almost), he could not have the cake. His kind mama brought other things for him to enjoy and he did just fine.

 Oh.my.word. What a great little person you are, Brendan! Do you know how much your grandma LOVES YOU!????
 Ah! I love these pictures of you.
 I think it was perhaps Tuesday that we took advantage of the bowling lanes ...
 Baby Aidan joined in a few times, very intent on having a ball of his own ... 
 Here is baby Erin and her adoring daddy ... I love this picture.
 And I am pretty sure that the pictures below are from Tuesday afternoon getting ready to go back to the water park. Our baby shark was NOT pleased that Brendan was photo bombing my pictures ...

 But Aidan finally cheered up ...

 These two are an absolute scream ...


... and I get to be their extremely blessed grandma ...

No comments: