Saturday, March 23, 2019

A second birthday for Aidan Paul

Monday, March 11:  Today was Aidan Paul's SECOND birthday! Since it fell on a Monday, I got to whisk him away for his usual time over at my place. We played and played ...
 Look at this little sweetheart's curls ...

 Aidan is not a difficult little person to entertain ...
 He just loves to play ...
 Aidan especially likes to use his dimpled little hands to draw and experiment with colored markers ...
 He holds his pens and pencils exactly as he should!
 We left my place a little bit early so that I could have Aidan home to open up a few presents. Below is a cute truck/block combination gift that Dylan found on super sale ...
 Aidan really likes it ...


 I love these pictures of Dylan and Aidan.


 And then it was time to open a few gifts from his doting grandma (me) ...
When asked, Kelly suggested Duplos for Aidan's birthday this year ...



 Since Aidan likes farm animals, I got him a few farm duplos that included (quite naturally) a Duplo PIG, cow, chicken, etc.
 And look! Here is baby Erin!
 And I also found a little horse/barn combination. Aidan LOVES horses. He is such a love of a child. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, dear Aidan!
 And, naturally, this beautiful boy was there ... I love these guys SO much. Mmmmmm.

No comments: