Monday, March 25, 2019

This little love of a boy ...

Monday, March 25:  I missed this little person last week while I was on vacation. But now, we are back into our usual routine and Mondays are one of my favorite days of the week. I GET to spend a few hours with Aidan Paul!

We started out at Baker Book House. I wanted to check out their used books for The Mitford Series, which I have fallen in love with. They had a few of the volumes at a good price, but I want/NEED the entire series and I don't want some to be hardcover and some soft--even though there was a 50% off on used books today! I later got on Amazon and found the entire 10-volume set, softcover, for a total of $43 (shipping included). Yes!
But then we just went to MY house where this little cutie could play to his heart's content ...

 I posted a lot of pictures, just because I couldn't choose which ones NOT to post ... his facial expressions just kill me ...



 Aidan is very easy to be with. You do not have to entertain him at all. He just plays and plays and plays.

 And he has the happiest little heart!



 It was very fascinating watching the garbage truck ...


 Yikes! I could just eat this little dumpling right up ...

 Isn't he entirely TOO MUCH?!?!?

 We built some train tracks together. Aidan just loves to play with these little trains. I'm so glad I added some Brio trains to my collection of other trains.





 Aidan made a little bit of music on the piano before we went home today ....

... and I snuck in lots of kisses and hugs too.

No comments: