Sunday, March 3, 2019

Kaity-Time

Saturday, March 2:  3:45-7:00   I picked Kaity up just a little late this afternoon, due to the O'Pahman appointment. She was rearing to go. I, however, was EXHAUSTED.
 I prayed all the way over to Kaity's, asking the Lord for strength of body and mind. He very graciously answered in this way: Kaity suggested we do PlaDoh! She and I actually SAT at this table and played with our clay for almost two hours--we included Baby Jo-Jo (naturally), who had her own tray full of doh ...
 We had a good deal of fun, although I will admit being a bit frayed on the patience end ... Kaity gets pretty bossy sometimes, and that's OK in certain settings, but I have to be careful not to let her get carried away--which takes diligence on my part.
 But we laughed and played and snacked a little bit too.

 And we even found time for a few games of hide 'n seek. Kaity, for some reason, found it hiliarious to pretend she was dying so that baby Jo-Jo would come to her rescue ...
 So ... I took some pictures of Kaity's death scenes.

We actually ate out tonight at McDonald's. NOTE TO SELF:  Remember that Kaity does NOT eat well at restaurants, fast-food or otherwise. Plus, I eat a bunch of junk and it isn't good for me! She was able, at least, to get a Happy Meal, for which she seemed ... happy! 

No comments: