Saturday, March 23, 2019

Sunrise on Daytona ... and waves

Wednesday, March 20:  DAY NINE

Sigh. I took hundreds (literally) of photos of the sunrise this morning from our hotel window looking out at high tide over the Atlantic. It was not spectacularly colorful, but I found it very beautiful and awe-inspiring ... God was there ... isn't He everywhere? Yes! But here. The sound of the waves crashing, the light dancing on the waters, the playful little clouds ... it was so lovely.








 There isn't much else to say about these pictures actually. David and I were only here just a short time. Today is the day we are heading over to the inlet to see the lighthouse there ...
 I think this picture (below) might be my favorite ... those clouds! ... and the reflection ...


 These few pictures are of us pulling over on our way to the lighthouse ... just to snap a few waves ...



 AND ... after the lighthouse (I think this was at Crabby Joe's?) we walked into this restaurant on a pier in Daytona Shores ... just for the view mostly. We didn't eat a single bite here!

 The waves were quite spectacular, in my opinion!





Well, let's go now to the lighthouse!

No comments: