Friday, January 17, 2020

January 16

Thursday:  I still wasn't feeling very good today, but picked Kaity up from school and played awhile over here with her. We had a lot of fun, even though I didn't feel myself. Kaity has a way of having a good time, no matter what.
 We played for quite awhile in the playroom. Kaity had the remote control car going with the battery operated race cars ... she had quite a race going for a long time actually.

 Matey came to play with us. Kaity is always glad to see him. He was a little "moody" today, but we did okay. I think he was sick of me being sick, so he was naughty to get my attention!
 I remember when Kaity was too short to hoist herself up on my counter. Now she can do it without any hesitation or problem at all. She is getting to be a big girl! I'm so glad she is happy to play here.
 We fed Matey some lettuce. He really likes lettuce and bananas.

 Kaity did a little art work too ...
 AND we played THREE games of Chutes and Ladders with my favorite puzzle version. Our horses were our "guys"...

 I love you so much, Kaity-dear! You are a JOY to me, sweetheart!

No comments: