Wednesday, January 29, 2020

January 27

Monday:  These two precious little angels came over to play this afternoon. Aidan was not feeling well--look at his darling face, especially his eyes. That sparkle is missing ... and he just looks exhausted (2nd picture).

 I was playing around with the large pretzels, placing one on my upper lip between my lip and my nose to make a moustache. Both of them tried to copy me ...

 Erin was super pleased with her efforts ...



 Aidan did not eat even one bit of his mac 'n cheese. He was listening to his little sick body!

 The two of them played very nicely this afternoon. Aidan was very quiet and subdued, which is unusual for him. 
 Erin was amused by Matey and she was into just about everything she could reach ...
 Erin has no apparent fear of heights. She seems happiest when on top of something. Doesn't she look cute on top of my piano bench?
 Her little scrunchy smile ...
 What a darling little pixie you are, Erin!

We made it through our afternoon, with me finally putting on a video at about 3:40 and sitting the kiddos back in their little chairs with snacks. Aidan had a whomping messy diaper and I just decided that putting them in front of a video for 30 minutes would not be the end of the world while I attempted to clean up the place. I'm thankful for these hours with Erin and Aidan today.

No comments: