Friday, January 31, 2020

January 31

Friday:  Hey there, pretty bird! These are some random pictures of Matey from the last few days ... Aren't his colors so beautiful?  This last week, Matey has developed a rather annoying habit. For some reason, he seems enamored with my NECK. Yes. He'll perch himself on my shoulder and sneak his way over to my neck, just under my chin, and ... PECK, PECK, PECK! Yikes. I do NOT allow pecking on my neck, for goodness sake!
 I've taken to wrapping my entire neck in a scarf, which is fine during the colder weather. I hope to break him of this little fettish before spring! Look how innocent he looks!


 The picture below really shows how beautiful his colors are!


 Here he is this morning enjoying a banana peel. He nibbled at this for a solid 30 minutes!
You are welcome, Matey! I love you too!

No comments: