Tuesday, September 21, 2021

September 20 with the little kids

Monday:  We switched from Tuesday to Monday this week for care of the O'Pahman kiddos. Kelly, Brendan and Callaghan were leaving today for a conference in Austin, TX where Kelly was invited to speak on a panel of people regarding financial independence stuff. Good for you, Kelly! Brendan got to go along because ... Kelly wanted to give him the opportunity to fly in an airplane, as well as to sight-see around Austin. Kelly has a friend in Austin who is going to assist with day-trips for Brendan while Kelly is at the conference, and baby Cal is going to be taken care of by people doing that sort of thing on behalf of the conference. Jen (nanny) is out of town today, so I was asked to switch days so that Dylan could go to work. I picked Aidan and Erin up at 11:00.

We had a nice day together--busy, busy, busy! These two are quite the pair--very delightful and easy to entertain ... but they are constantly on the go. I love how they will stop everything to hear a story, though! We did quite a few books throughout the day, which gave me the rest I needed. 

I almost forgot to take pictures today--honestly! Emma was home for a few hours before she went to work and played with the kids for awhile too. Aidan and Erin were playing with the magnet toys. Erin kept making little houses and handing them to Emma stating, "Dis is for you, Emma!" Emma made a little neighborhood out of Erin's little houses. I built a church. Aidan built a car wash/garage. Emma took some pictures of their neighborhood, which finally reminded me to snap a few of my own. Here are the TWO pictures I took ...


The kids also sat at my round table and colored for awhile, cut with scissors, used my little paper punches, and some stamps too. It was a lot of fun to be with them today--but we missed Brendan! 


No comments: