Monday, September 27, 2021

September 26 Wonderful Sunday

Sunday:  What a great worship service we were privileged to attend this morning. The singing! The teaching! Communion! All of it was so refreshing--so thankful. Emma and I worked together well this morning while volunteering with the 3's ... a challenging group of 27 of them--thankfully with enough help to survive the two hours. We came home from church, enjoyed a speghetti dinner, rested for awhile, and then I took a short walk over at Grand Rogue Park. Emma wasn't interested in walking today, and that was okay. I got a little bit up by mosquitoes while walking through the grass and woods ... but it was very worth it.


I saw only a few other walkers in these woods today ... I love to be all alone in a woodsy place!

The colors here in W. Michigan have not yet begun to turn ... perhaps a leaf or two, but nothing much yet. I love the trees so much, and the lushness of the grasses--don't you?
And look at these lovely trees! 




I don't think I took any autumn pictures at this park last year--probably because I didn't know it existed until mid-winter. I'm looking forward to seeing all the pretty colors this year!

No comments: