Sunday, November 5, 2023

November 1 with CAL

Wednesday: I came close to cancelling today's fun with Callaghan because I am struggling with a head cold. It's 5 days later and I am STILL struggling with it! Thankfully, I am coping okay with it and haven't had to back out on any of my promises with the grandchildren yet. Other folk I know who have had this same germ have been "sick" with it for almost 10 days. I'm hoping mine goes away quicker than that. Good grief. My head feels like a bomb has exploded inside. SO ... I am behind on posting this little journal of mine and will try to catch up on it today.

Here are a few pictures I snapped of Mr. Cal playing at my house Wednesday. 

Cal plays endlessly with my little wooden trains. He is completely darling as he does it too. Thankfully, today was less about crashing and destroying and more about just ... making train sounds (which he does quite authentically), and enjoying the different layout.
While I was tidying up later in the afternoon, I put on one of his favorite video collections that begins with one of his favorite songs: "Baby Shark". 

Cal was super pleased to have my finger puppet--whose name is BABY (said with a very deep voice) ..
... as well as Sweetie Pie (my hand puppet) who is forever whining about not getting a fair break in life because he is a misunderstood shark ...
Look at Cal's cute little face. He is the most expressive child. I love him to pieces.


No comments: