Thursday, November 16, 2023

November 11 Happiness

Saturday:  Kaity and I did our "usual" today ... but it was such a HAPPY time. It's difficult to put words to actually. Nothing spectacular went on ... no huge entertainment ... just us, hanging out--comfortable, warm, fed, healthy. Such blessings!

I asked Kaity if I could snap a picture of her on our new couch, so she said it would be okay. 

I didn't pick Kaity up until 5:00 today. She and Diana and David had been to Olivet for Chris's LAST game of the season. Since it was a rather COLD day and since I am still recovering from that bad cold, I opted to stay home. But good news!! Olivet won the game--I think the score was 22 to 10! YAY! Chris got put into the game--I think Kaity said it was third quarter. She has a few videos on her phone of him in the game. It's a big deal to secure a football scholarship, and Chris has really worked hard in training. He just enjoys the game so much and has made so many friends through his participation. He doesn't always get to play, but I believe he is one of nearly 80 players on the team! Congratulations on your second season, Chris!


No comments: