Sunday, November 5, 2023

November 4 This dear girl ...

Saturday:  I got to spend more time with Kaity today than I usually do! I picked her up at 11:30 because the rest of her family were going to Chris's football game at Olivet University. Why were Kaity and I NOT going?!?! 

(1). I am STILL down with a head cold and didn't feel it would be wise for me to be outside all day!

(2). Kaity doesn't like to be outside in the cold for three hours at a football game with nothing to do!

I talked Kaity into going outside and playing in the leaves like she used to do when she was just a little girl. Kaity is no longer a little kid! She is ELEVEN and often passes for 13 or 14 years old probably because she is tall. 

Let me show you these beautiful photos!

These pictures are SO Kaity. What do you mean, you might ask? Well, just scroll through them and you will see such JOY and playfulness ... I love this girl so much ... and I am so thankful for these pictures of her that show her soul so well ...









Doesn't she look so much like CHRIS in the picture below?!?!





And this one too! 








This was so much fun, Kaity!











My heart ...



Kaity decided it was time to take a little snooze . . . (she is faking it, but enjoying every minute).


Thank you, dear Jesus, for relationships. I have so many broken ones and my heart really aches about it--but I must remember and give thanks for the ones that I DO have and remember to cherish each one ... and not give up on the ones who are so very far away from . . . relating. I will choose happiness!


No comments: