Sunday, November 19, 2023

November 18 Ayden comes to visit!!!!

Saturday:  How did it happen that AYDEN came to visit at my house?!?!?! Oh.my.word.

Here's the story (short version). Ayden is our Altitude friend--well, mostly he is KAITY'S friend--but since I kind of hang out with Kaity while she is jumping (so that I can take pictures and visit with her), I've become acquainted with Ayden too. And I like him. What's NOT to like? 

For almost two weeks now, though, we haven't seen Ayden at Altitude. The last time we saw him there, he kind of injured his leg and was hobbling from trampoline to trampoline. We were pretty concerned, when he wasn't there anymore, that maybe his injury was SERIOUS.

BUT ... Kaity convinced her mom (thank you, Diana) to help track Ayden down. Since he had disclosed where he lives--which is another amazing thing--he just lives barely a block from Diana's house--they just drove over to where he lives and ... there he was!! So Diana met Ayden's dad (I think, unless it was his mother that she met) and arranged a "play date" for these two friends. Kaity was SO relieved to finally see Ayden again and find out that he is not severely injured (he's been bowling instead of jumping).

Kaity and Ayden helped hoist
my "old" rug to the shed
because it was too heavy for me!

Since I usually pick Kaity up at about 3:30 every Saturday, it happened that she and Ayden were over at Ayden's grandpa's house because THEY had been bowling earlier, so I was asked to pick Kaity up from there. Once I was there and met the grandpa, it just worked out for Ayden to come over to my house and get acquainted with where Kaity hangs out every Thursday and Saturday for a few hours.

It was a huge joy to see Mr. Ayden again! We had so much fun here! Kaity was just beside herself at first--showing him everything all at the same time. But she finally settled down and was back to herself.

Kaity wasn't very excited about me snapping pictures, but I was careful not to take too many. All total, I took less than TEN!

Doesn't Ayden have a nice smile? He's a very nice person--easy to be around--quite entertaining.

These two played, I fixed us something to eat, we ate, and then they played some more. We introduced Ayden to all of our puppets (he brought a puppet of his mom's with him!), KT and he played in the spare room for awhile, they did magnet stuff, and it was a good time. 

Thank you, dear Lord, for Your kindness to us every single day!

No comments: