Wednesday, January 16, 2019

A-POP and I go to college

Monday, January 14:  I picked up Aidan Paul O'Brien Pahman (A-POP for short) and drove over to the campus of Cornerstone University. Way back in the day I attended college for two years right at this campus, then called Grand Rapids Baptist College & Seminary (to be precise).
Anyway, I have a dear friend who is a professor of Biology (and other various sciences) here at Cornerstone and Nigel invited me to come and see the new science and technology building. Here it is!
 Mondays are AIDAN days, so this little pip-squeak rode along with me in his very own umbrella stroller, contented as could be!
 We visited the "fishies" for a little while. This acquarium is just outside a class Nigel was teaching (I can't for the life of me remember the name of the class ... NeuroScience maybe?) for J-term.
 Aidan was very interested in the fish. We walked all around the campus--it was cold, but NOT windy, so we had a nice walk together (more pics of the campus to follow).
 Then we went back to my house and ate our lunch, played with our cars and trucks, and THEN we did some very nice scribbling together!



Mr. Aidan here has all of the potential to become a budding artist. I'm so glad! :) He's pretty intense with his drawing!

Oh! I almost forgot to post these "selfies" we took on PhotoBooth today. Aidan really likes to get on PhotoBooth. He seems very intrigued with his little image. Probably because he is THE CUTEST BABY IN THE WORLD.



LOVE YOU, little stinker!

No comments: