Friday, September 13, 2019

Back to school ...

Thursday, September 12:  Kaity was still in "teaching" mode today, so it was back to the school house for us! Miss Kaitlynn read to us, we did our sight words, we did some art together ...
 Kaity is a born leader. She has a confident personality. She will go places!
 Paco is her ever-avid student.
 I love this picture of Kaity, so confidently reading our story of the day ...
 We did take a little break from our school lessons to engage in a little train play. I ordered a few things from Amazon for my trains this week and they arrived right during our school time! I got a Thomas engine. I also got a few new bridge pieces that stack together to make a nice, high bridge. I couldn't quite figure out how this was supposed to go together, so Kaity took it from me and put it together in a jiffy. Good job, Kaity.
 We spent a little more time in our classroom, learning from our dear teacher, Miss Kaitlynn.

 While I was taking a bathroom break, Kaity put a few necklaces together for her Baby Alive Lily as well as Paco.

We enjoyed a super good dinner together during one of our school breaks, and on our way back to Kaity's house, we stopped to play at Kaity's school playground. We had a very enjoyable Thursday together. I love you, dear Kaity!

No comments: