Sunday, September 8, 2019

So thankful

Sunday, September 8:  Emma and I had our usual Saturday night sleepover. How precious this time is with Emma. I wouldn't trade it for anything in all the world. We just hang out together. We talk. We snack. We relax. We continued watching our series, "Designated Survivor" and ended on a real cliff hanger.

We worshiped together at Calvary, ate a yummy lunch, continued our at-home Bible study on the Kings and Prophets (it has been SO rich and challenging to us!), and played with Matey. Emma is SO good with animals. I'm learning stuff just by watching her--which is good, because I don't know beans about animals. 

 I love these pictures of Emma and Matey. Emma is so gentle, but she is persistent too. She is not afraid of animals at all. I'm not afraid of Matey, but I'm far more hesitant than Emma to touch him. I'm learning, though, and I'll get the hang of this pet thing eventually.
I'm so thankful for these wonderful hours with this dear granddaughter. She means the world to me.

No comments: