Friday, September 6, 2019

Beauty nearby

Thursday, September 5:  I've been very negligent with my walking ALL SUMMER ... I just haven't done it! I need to get back into a routine ... it's good for my health! On Thursday, early afternoon, I drive my car about a mile down the road (towards the Beltline), parked in a subdivision and walked around some newer condominiums that have been built right on hill above the Grand River. There is a nice pathway that takes you down right to this view:


 It was such a beautiful day yesterday, I took many pictures just of this area ... not a lot of difference in them except for the flowers that were emphasized.

 It's a really pretty spot. I was so glad to be able to walk here and enjoy God's beauty for a little while.






 I then walked to a little tunnel that goes underneath Cannonsburg Rd and walked a newer area with lots of houses being built right on Boulder Ridge Golf course. It's really pretty over here.



Not a whole lot of variation in these pictures, but I like them nonetheless. I'm glad these places are so close to where I live.

No comments: