Sunday, September 15, 2019

Friday night's game

Friday Night, October 13:  I drove over to Comstock to see some of the game against W. Catholic. Christopher is on the varsity football team. He loves football. Matthew plays on the freshman team, but tonight, Matthew was one of the "water-boys" for the team.
 Christopher wasn't allowed to put on his team suit because of an injury mid-week that kept him down. But he was on the sidelines shouting for his team.

 See Matthew? At one point during the game, the announcer pointed out the water-boys and thanked them. Matthew turned toward our bleachers and took a bow. I liked that he did that. 
 It was a tough game. W. Catholic is a tough team. We did not win the game, but I thought we put in a good effort nonetheless.


 I love these boys. I don't see much of them anymore, which is sad to me. Sigh.

I was there for the second and third quarters, mostly watching and talking with Jesse and Kaity. I'm glad I was there, even though I didn't get to greet the boys. I'm glad they are doing sports at Comstock. // Lord, please show Chris and Matt how great You are, and how much You love them.

No comments: