Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Mr. Aidan

Monday, September 16:  I picked Aidan up and drove over to Schwallier's for a little bit of fun before going to my house this afternoon. They have a small playground set up this year that was just perfect for this dear little person.
 The swings were a perfect height for him and he loved swinging ... as long as I didn't push him more than just ... a ... slight ... amount. "Use caution" is Mr. Aidan's mantra. I am careful to respect this little soul's wishes because, afterall, I want him to trust me and I DO realize that all children are different!

 This is as brave as I've ever seen him be! Good job, Aidan!
 The name of this place is Schwallier's Country Basket. There is no admission fee. It is only "open" during the autumn weeks of September and October. You can stroll through the orchards, pick apples, play on the playground, climb up into the little playhouse and slide down the tube slide, climb on the haystacks and go inside tunnels, play with the kittens and baby goats ...


 This little play silo is has a base of corn that the little kids can dig in and explore ...

 Aidan really enjoyed this ... super safe ... no climbing ... no sliding ... no zooming ... no heights ... just digging and pouring! Perfect.


 Even this wagon was a bit intimidating for our little mister ... but he did get to where he tolerated it with a half smile even!
 After a little play time there, we drove to my house. Aidan IMMEDIATELY got to building a layout. He always asks for help and has the cutest way of saying "Sank you" when I assist him. He's a polite toddler.
 We always use just about every single train track in my possession. It's different each week. I enjoy doing this with him very much. He has a good sense of order about him and his JOY is evident every minute.

 You are a dear little person, Aidan!

Your grandma has a happy heart just being with you!

No comments: