Sunday, September 22, 2019

Kaity's pictures

Saturday, September 21:  Kaity asked if she could take a couple of pictures with my camera. I hesitated; because, afterall, my camera is quite possibly my most prized possession. However, I put the strap around her neck and she marched around the house snapping pictures here and there, getting the "hang" of it quite quickly.
 I had to quickly show her the mechanics of the camera, but Kaity is a smart girl and it didn't take much instruction before she was snapping away ...
 I did take a picture of her quickly while I was showing her one of the buttons on the camera.
 Kaity took a few of Paco and me ... Paco turned out very nicely I must say.

 She also snapped Matey-Bird and was very pleased with her efforts.
 This is her "chalkboard" in the classroom with a math problem ready to be solved (kind of) ...
 Paco's desk--a little blurry at first ...
 ... but now perfectly clear. I'm not sure why Baby Alive's name has been removed.
 Kaity's shoes. I asked her WHY ON EARTH we needed a picture of her stinky shoes, but she just laughed.
 The photographer ...
 My lamp ...
 Kaity's attempt to take a picture of herself pointing directly into my mirror. She was disappointed in the result, but I explained the thing about the flash and the light, etc. and she fully understood then.


Good job, Kaity. You've got true potential as a photographer! I love you, Kaity-Girl!

No comments: