Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Miscellaneous pictures from today

Tuesday, September 3:  Today was the first day of school over at Trinitas Classical School where Brendan is now in the second grade. I was privileged to drive him over to school this morning. His locker is in a different place this year--down the row from where it was last year. His class and teacher are the same because last year Brendan was in a First/Second split as a first grader. This year he is now a second grader. Dylan and Kelly are doing a mixed home school/Trinitas program this year.
 I love you, Brendan! Praying this school year will be exciting and full of adventure for you!
 I also got to spend an hour or so with Aidan this morning over at HIS house. It is always fun to be with this little child.
 Aidan was showing me some of his interesting toys.
 Our little angel boy ...



 I loved every single minute of this hour with you today, Aidan!
 And look what I caught Matey doing upon my arrival at the Beach House! He actually FOUND HIS SWING in my absence and was gaily swinging on it! YES!
Way to go, First Mate!

No comments: