Friday, September 6, 2019

DELIGHTFUL Kaity-Girl

Thursday, September 5:  Thursdays are going to be regular days to pick Kaity up from school and spend some one-on-one time with her, hopefully every single week of the school year! I asked Kaity to show me her first grade classroom this afernoon. Here she is by her chair and table. I also got to meet her teacher, Mrs. Grace Olsson! Such a nice woman. I am praying that this teacher will do what Mrs. McReynolds did last year in Kaity's life--come alongside her, affirm her, support her, LOVE her. 
 And look! THIS is Kaity's locker number! 66!! That's exactly MY AGE! Kaity was so proud to show it to me. We had many smiles over it!
 Kaity shares a locker with Kaliyah this year.
Here is Kaity-Girl standing right by the front door of her elementary school. This school only has Early Kindergarten through Second Grades. It's a very large school ...
 AND it has a fabulous playground. Kaity loves it. After we went to my house, ate a good dinner (Kaity helped me make scrambled eggs and sausage. She also ate watermelon, grapes, and pudding for desert!), we played with Matey for a long time, played a fun game of HeadBanz, and then Kaity requested we go back and play at her school playground.

 Paco requested to come along ... so here he is at his very first playground ever ...
 Paco did very well going down the curly slide!

 Kaity has a very special love for our little pig puppet. I'm SO glad.
 Kaity spun around on these spinner things for what seemed like FOREVER. I couldn't even watch her anymore--I was going to be sick!
 Kaity as the captain of her own pirate ship ...



 Look at the beautiful smile on Kaity's face. Isn't she entirely DELIGHTFUL?


 Kaity's favorite thing on a playground is the monkeybars. This playground has an abundance of them!

 The picture below is actually Kaity free-falling from the monkeybars to the ground. She does this all the time, so I wasn't alarmed. And she wasn't a bit hurt.
 Kaity is SO passionate about physical activity. She is a very athletic person.
 Mmm. I love you so much, dearest Kaity.
What a fun time we had together today!

No comments: