Tuesday, February 11, 2020

February 10

Monday:  I picked up these two cuties at the usual time and hauled them over to my house to play for a little while. We had a very nice time together. Erin is getting pretty used to being here now and I think she likes it very much.


 Erin ... you are super cute!

 Aidan's favorite hand puppet is "Bwownie" and today he thought sunglasses would be appreciated, so we tried them on, but Bwownie did NOT like them one single bit.
 Erin likes to "SPIN" on my desk chair, first one way, then another ... and the faster the better.

 We did manage to get a little bit of time to play TWAINS and FWACKS ... always a winning toy, for sure ... Erin has a habit of pretty much walking on top of any track we make and taking half of it with her as she walks away ... but we still play with it--our layouts just aren't very tidy any more.
 Matey-Boy joined us for lunch. He ate a little bit of lettuce, to the delight of the kiddos, but rejected the piece of apple I gave him. We put his bathtub out and watched him splash around while we were finishing our food.
 Erin watched every move our little bird made--she isn't quite sure what to make of him yet! I think she's a little bit leary of him.


 The kiddos did very nicely today. I only put them in front of a video for 20 minutes while I was cleaning up all of the toys, just before we had to leave to return to their house. I put on a few budgie bird y-tube videos that were very cute to watch. Aidan was very pleased ... he isn't difficult to entertain because he has a built-in happiness that goes down deep. 


After I dropped the kiddos off back home, I headed over to Bible study--which was truly wonderful tonight. We are studying I & II Thessalonians. Our small group of women is really a blessing to me.

When I got home, a full moon was asking to have its picture taken. I am not much of a photographer when it comes to technically handling a camera. I point and shoot and that's the end of it. I have a good eye for composition, if I am doing a landscape or pretty much any outdoor picture, but that's because I am an artist. Anyway, I haven't the faintest notion how to take night photos but I wanted to at least TRY.


I tried a bunch of different settings, but that's the best I came up with out of about 25 shots. Some day I hope to take an actual photography class and learn how to use my camera. 

No comments: