Tuesday, February 4, 2020

February 3A

Monday:  These pictures are mostly of little Erin Lucia. You see, I came over to take care of "the littles" this afternoon, and since I have somewhat of a sick stomach I decided to just stay and play at THEIR house this afternoon and go straight from there to Bible Study. I'm not contagious or anything like that, just a messed up stomach. Anyway, the picture below is baby Erin's new stylin' shoes her mama picked out for her. I think it is a llama! Gah!!! 
 When I arrived, Aidan was still napping so we decided to let him remain napping! I rarely get to spend any one-on-one time with this little person, so I wanted to take advantage of it!
 Erin is quite an interesting little lady ...
 She definitely has NO qualms about having her picture snapped endlessly ...
 Below is her scrunchy smiley face, which Aidan used to do at this age also ... it's so comical and darling.
 Erin was showing me her snazzy chair. Watching her sit down in it is quite amusing. She approaches it head on, climbs into it with one foot out straight, partially stands up on the chair, turns around and then eases her body to a sitting position. It's quite a routine.
 She is very pleased with herself after the whole thing has been accomplished.

 Erin was enjoying two of her Little People characters as I snapped away with my camera ...

 Isn't she just darling?
 Those little shoes are ... too much. !!! 


 Erin got her people all situated in the car and ready to take a drive.





 We finally got lonely for Aidan Paul and went to his room and woke him up. He was all warm and cuddly for a full ten minutes, sitting on my lap while I whispered words of love to him and massaged his sweet face. I could eat this child ... but I won't. The picture below is the two littles waiting for THE GREAT MONDAY EVENT ... the coming of the garbage truck. Nothing quite matches their enthusiasm for the blue garbage truck.

 Aidan's bedhead hair! 
The two littles in the rocking chair ... getting them there was quite a hassle so the picture is not ideal. Cuties.

No comments: